JATC Forums - I live in Kentucky.

A couple of questions I need answered please.

Showing: 1-2 out of 2 messages

9/6/12 - 8:47 AM
I currently reside in KY but would definitely relocate if accepted in this program. Is there any way that I might be able to mail in my ID and SS card with my $25 money order with a Notary Public's Seal so that I don/t have to travel such a long distance until I'm accepted into the program or if I'm called for an apprentice job? I've already submitted my online application as well. Thanks
9/6/12 - 9:14 AM
Ralph Neidert
You can mail a copy of your SS card and ID along with your $25 Money Order for the test, but you will be required to present your original IDs at the time of the test to be eligible to take the test.

Post Reply

Back to List of Threads