JATC Forums - Journeyman Test

Showing: 1-2 out of 2 messages

4/5/11 - 1:46 PM
I noticed for the journeyman test in Montgomery county it requires a verification of experience on company letter head signed by a master electrician. Is this something that we should think about asking for from our contractors before we transfer contractors or does the jatc/ibew have another way of providing this providing this information to the liscensing boards?
4/5/11 - 2:11 PM
Ralph Neidert
As an apprentice, when you apply to take the Journeyman's Test you need to submit a request for a letter of time from the JATC. It will document all of the contractors that you have worked for and the amount of experience you have accumulated. As far as I know this letter will suffice.

Post Reply

Back to List of Threads